Fabulous! Easy Card






I know that it has been quite awhile since I posted a craft video.  I haven't spent hardly any time in the craft room.  However, I did spend some time making this cute little card.

Here's what you need to get started (Clicking on the items will take you directly to them in my CTMH store):
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Pear Exclusives Ink Pad
Smokey Plum Exclusives Ink Pad
Colonial White cardstock
Liquid Glass
#30 Years of Happy stamp set (No link.  You can only get this one by purchasing $30 in STAMPS.  It will then appear in your shopping cart.)
Have a Happy Day stamp set

This video tells you about the card.  I was not using the tripod, so pardon the shakiness.



You don't want to miss out on my fabulous special where you could earn the hostess rewards without hosting a gathering.  For full details, click here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop