Artfully Sent Wedding Card


 At long last I have a new post for you.  I have been wanting to play with Artfully Sent some more, but have just been too busy to do so.  However, I needed to make a wedding card for some friends, so I had a good reason to spend some time in the craft room.  This Cricut cartridge is so much fun.  You can get yours here.


Close to my Heart Supplies:
Close to my Heart Ruby Cardstock
Silver embossing powder with Versamark Ink
Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge
September 2014 Stamp of the Month
You can get all of these supplies by clicking here.


Supplies from other places:
Recollections silver paper and rhinestone bling
Prima "Signature" paper from the Printery Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop