Artfully Sent Bicycle Pop-Up Card

Surprised to see a new project so soon?  I really hope that I am back.  Though still limited in time, I'm hoping that things are getting better.  So let's jump into the project and have some fun.  Today's video is a tutorial so it is a bit long.


Every cute project should start with great supplies.  So here is what I used:
3 Girl JAM Aqua Splash crinkle ribbon
Close to my Heart Artfully Sent and Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges
Close to my Heart Seaside paper packet
Close to my Heart Coral Reef sequins
Lime Ice Stickles
Close to my Heart Colonial White cardstock
Close to my Heart "Finding the Words - Occasions" stamp set
Close to my Heart Glacier and Black Exclusives ink


A little bit of Stickles can really make a simple shape pop!


Since this was a 5X7 card, I wanted to make an envelope to match.


The video below will walk you through the steps for making this pretty little card.


 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop