Create*Craft*Share June YouTube Hop - Father's Day Card


For the first time in a long time I have been able to participate in the Create*Craft*Share YouTube hop.  You can find out more about it here - https://www.facebook.com/createcraftshareyoutubehops

This month there is a challenge.  You are supposed to use texture paste or gesso in your project.  Here's what I used:
Gesso
Folk Art acrylic paint
Close to my Heart Colonial White cardbase
Close to my Heart Timberline cardstock (retired)
Tim Holtz Compass mini mask
Close to my Heart "Perfect Fit Dad" stamp set
Archival ink pad in archival black
3 Girl JAM Dress White crinkle ribbon


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Great card! Love the paper and color combo!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop