You Are Worth Celebrating - Blossom Bonus Card

Nearly every month, I get together with a nice group of ladies and we create with Close To My Heart products. Often we will use a Workshop on the Go.  When we use those, there are always extra supplies.  I encourage each lady to make something using those extra supplies.  Sometimes I will choose a theme to follow and other times, its just "Anything Goes".

In June, we used the Blossom Workshop on the Go which you can find here.  This set comes with all the paper supplies, embellishments and a stamp set that you need to make 15 cards.  Simply add adhesive and ink and you're ready to go.  I then began using the scraps to make extra projects.


This card was made completely from the "leftovers".  I think it is beautiful.  I love the colors and the way everything blends so well together.  All I had to add was the adhesive and Black Exclusives ink which here can find here.
  

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Georgiana said…
Great job using leftovers!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop