September Flash Specials

Hello!  I just wanted to share this special I'm having from now until 11:55pm on September 30.


Head over to my personal business page at Close To My Heart and join the  "New Ideas Gathering" by clicking here.

1.  Make ANY purchase and you will receive a link to a private video featuring the Sangria collection.
2.  Purchase $50* and you will receive the Sangria Complements packet absolutely free in addition to #1 above.
3.  Purchase $100* and you will receive the Sangria Paper packet as well as #'s 1&2 above.

Please don't add the items to your shopping cart.  I will send them after the gathering closes in October.
*Before tax and shipping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop