Everyday Life Planner Hop


Welcome to the Damask Diva Team Planner Blog Hop. I am so excited to be sharing this new planner with you and I'm even more excited to see how the others have set theirs up.  If you just happened onto my blog today, be sure to start with Mandy at the beginning of the hop by clicking here.  I'll post the full line-up below.

Back in December, I walked you through the blank planner, but now I'm ready to show you exactly how I'm using it.  I decided that this planner would make a perfect journal.  This is the one that I will make pretty while my others will be more down to business.  I realized that I simply do not have the time to spend decorating all my planners.  Because I don't carry this one around, it was the perfect one to make pretty.

You can purchase your planner and accessories directly from me by clicking here.  However, don't limit yourself to just the items in the Everyday Life section.  As you saw in the video, you can use so many products from CTMH to make your planner work for you.  Cut apart some paper, use your favorite stamps and have fun.



Be sure to check out the rest of the hop...
Mandy Leahy
Jennifer Dykstra
Cheri Parish
Jessica Wilson
Michele Southworth
Jenifer Benner

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Mandy Leahy said…
Great video. Loved what you've done with it. Hope you're feeling better.
Happymom2010 said…
What a great video. I really need to start Planning. I have all I need. I just need to do it. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop