Recycled Gift Bags

There are so many great bags out there.  You use them once and then you're done, or are you?  Not me.  You can take a plain bag and make it cute in just a matter of minutes!  This saves you money too.  Just grab what you have on hand and make it work.  I've even used shopping bags and made them into great gift bags.  You can also make them to coordinate with your card.  That's what I did for this cute card.  Here's an example of a really simple one.


I just took some great baby paper from Close To My Heart's "Georgie" collection and added a chipboard sticker from the "Georgie" complements.  Tie a bow with some great ribbon (like 3 Girl JAM), add your gift and tissue paper and you're good to go.  How simple is that?


You can click on the names of the Close To My Heart Products above to find the items I used.  Unfortunately, 3 Girl JAM is closing shop, but there are still a few items available here.

Still not convinced this is easy?  Check out this video and you will see how quickly you can go from 'recycled' to FABULOUS.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop