Birthdays and Bowties

I finally took the time to pull out the latest cartridge from Close To My Heart.  I have to say, Artistry is pretty cool.  I can't wait to explore this fun cartridge more.  Now to really throw a twist into things, I used the La Vie En Rose paper packet to make a MASCULINE card.  Ready?


Surprise!  La Vie En Rose is more than just frilly girly paper.  There are some fabulous black and white prints and I'm loving it.  Of course, I had to finish off the inside too.  Isn't it fun?


Here's what I used:
Artristy Cricut Cartridge
La Vie En Rose paper packet
Lagoon paper packet
Black Exclusives Ink
Stamp set from the Artiste Bundle


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop