Nate's Puppy Dog - Little Boy Card

New babies are so much fun and I wanted to celebrate another one.  This is a pretty simple card to finish once you have decided on the paper combination you will use.  Be sure to check out Cheri's Close To My Heart OBA here - DJ's Sundries - Independent CTMH Consultant


I used:
Nate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge
Close To My Heart - Black cardstock
Close To My Heart - Enchanted cardstock
Close To My Heart - Georgie paper collection
Cuddly Salutations - CTMH Retired


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Beautiful card! Perfect for a baby card!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop