Charlotte Thank You Card

Hello everyone.  I recently received a great birthday gift and I wanted to express my thanks with a cute thank you card.  What is cuter than a sleepy fox?  I absolutely think he is adorable.  Couple him with the thin cuts (which are unfortunately no longer available) and you can make a cute thank you card pretty quickly.


Here's what I used (If the item is a current Close To My Heart product, you can click on the name of the item to go directly to my online business office to get your own.
Spring Critters Stamp Set
Spring Critters Thin Cuts - Out of Stock
Water Color Pencils
Gold Sequins
White Daisy Cards
Black and gold ribbon
Black cardstock
Versafine ink
ATG

How about a video?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop