Mahalo Card

I decided as soon as I saw this new stamp set from Close To My Heart, that I had to have it.  I knew it would be perfect for watercolors and boy was I right.  Add it to a piece of cardstock from the Happy Times paper pack and you have a great combo.


If you click on the Close To My Heart products below, you will be taken directly to my independent online CTMH site to get yours.  Here's what I used:
Hawaiian Hibiscus
Watercolors
Happy Times paper pack (Free with $60 purchase. Not available after 11:59 pm MST on 5/31)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Coral Reef sequins (retired)

How about a video?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop