Retiring Cricut Collections and a Flash Special

I recently learned that Close To My Heart will be retiring 3 different Cricut Collections.  Click on each name below to be take directly to the collection.


Though it is sad to see them go, I am looking forward to a new collection.  Meanwhile, I am running a flash special until 11:59 MST on May 31.

Buy ANY Collection and receive the inkpad of your choice from me.  Simply purchase your Cricut collection and then email your color choice and your mailing address and I will send you the ink pad.  Don't forget that until the same time, any purchase over $60 until that time will make you eligible for the free paper packet - "Happy Times".  After reaching $60 in your shopping cart, you will receive notification of eligibility for the paper.  Simply click on it and add it to your cart.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop