Join My Close To My Heart Team


Close To My Heart is offering a great incentive for new consultants.  With the new Annual Inspirations catalog coming out on August 1st, now is a super time to kick-start your own Close To My Heart business.  Here are some answers to questions you may have:

Why Close To My Heart?
  • Great Products
  • Discounts for Consultants
  • Earn Extra Income
  • Free Product
  • Straight To The Top (STTT) Incentive Program
What does it cost?
  • The cost to join Close To My Heart is just $75 plus shipping
What do I get?
  • New Consultant Kit - contains a medium organizer with lots of items to get started.  Click here to view the contents.
  •  $50 in SPC (products you get to choose)
What's the incentive from CTMH?
  • Free Fundamentals paper pack
  • Free Complement pack
Is there anything else?
  • The first person to join my team will receive a Fundamentals paper pack, Complement and Ribbon bundle direct from me worth $25.85*
  • The next 4 people to sign up will receive a Fundamentals paper pack worth $14.95*
  • Additional recruits will receive any B-sized stamp set direct from me worth $9.95.
*Names of the bundles withheld pending new release.  However, I will tell you what you will receive when you sign up.
How do I sign up?
  • Email me at djssundries@gmail.com and tell me your phone number and the best time to call you and I will walk you through the process.  Please have your computer available for the call.
  • Alternatively, you can click here and go through the process yourself.  Whatever works best for you will work.

Here's a video you might be interested in.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop