The Weekend Lists

I am working hard on getting ready for the new product reveal and Virtual Crop 'til You Drop event.  I' also working on a local crop and have a ton of stuff to do.  Here's my goal list for the weekend.  Thankfully I don't work on Monday and plan to spend the day with my husband, but think I can get a little crafty time in then too.  My goal is to post all these between now and August 6.  However, unless you are part of the Virtual Crop 'til you drop group on Facebook, you won't see some of them until later in the month.  Check it out here.  Are you ready for posting overload?


How does your weekend look?

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop