Florence Scrapbooking Layout

Close To My Heart's Florence collection is gorgeous.  Several days ago, I showed you what you receive in Workshop Your Way.  Today, I am showing you a layout I made with this paper using the Make it From Your Heart, Vol 2.  Having books to help with measurements is a great way to help you do scrapbook page and card layouts.


Here's what I used:
Flower Market Cricut cartridge
Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2
Florence cardstock
Whisper Cardstock and Exclusives ink
Ruby Cardstock

Let's get started by watching a full video tutorial.



Do you like what you see?  Head over to my online business address here to get your own Close To My Heart new products.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop