Creating Kindness


I truly believe that we are not on this earth for our own pleasure.  God has given each of us talents to be an encouragement to others and we can always show kindness.  I think this is one of the reasons that I like this month's Close To My Heart campaign so much.  It is a good reminder to take a few minutes to show kindness to others.  This little kit contains EVERYTHING you need to make simple cards.

 
However, you can spruce it up a bit with watercolors or markers.  Add some shapes from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and it steps up a bit more.  The possibilities are endless.


I like this so much and I plan to continue the concept through October.  Watch for other ways to "Create Kindness" in the coming weeks.


I really would love to have you join me in a Creating Kindness Challenge.  Of course I would love for you to purchase this kit from me here.  In fact, anyone who purchases this kit from me will receive a small collection of the scalloped shapes and pieces of cardstock to dress up your kit.  Want to know something else?  If you purchase the kit along with a Shimmer Brush (here), you will qualify for this month's Stamp of the Month for just $5.  This set would also be perfect to "Create Kindness".

Here are a couple of videos I prepared for this campaign.  In this first video, I show you everything included in this kit.


In this second video, I show you 20 of the cards I made with my kit.  Come back next week to see what I do with the additional 4 bases.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop