Happy 2017

It's hard to believe that it is already a new year.  The last couple of month's have been so busy that I had little time to spend in the craft room or making videos.  I sat down today and shot 3 videos.  In the process of uploading and editing, I found two more that I had shot in December and never posted.  I am going to post 2 videos below.  The other 2 will be available in the coming days with the 5th one being for one of my clubs.

I am looking forward to all that 2017 holds.  I have made goals and am continuing to work on them. These encompass work, personal, spiritual and crafty.  In the coming months, you will see some of them.

In the meantime, please enjoy these videos.
FabFitFun Unboxing Video


Seasonal Expressions 1 Walkthrough


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop