Dreamin' Big...Just Because



Good morning everyone.  I am so excited to be back and joining the Damask Divas on a blog hop.  This post does not contain a video but is just for you.  I am ready for Spring and these cards scream "Springtime".  Where I don't like real bugs, these are just too adorable to pass up.

If you are hopping from Jennifer's blog, you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled onto this post, you're going to want to start at the beginning and hop through by clicking here.  You can check out the full line-up below, but for now I want to show you a couple of cards I made using Dreamin' Big.


The first card I made a is a simple A2 sized card.  It was super easy to put together, yet is still fun.  When I purchase a new paper pack, I prefer to purchase the Workshop Your Way.  Why?  Because it has all the embellishments I need right in the kit.  It also has an entire paper packet and a few sheets of coordinating cardstock.  It is perfect for having most supplies right at my fingertips.  I can then choose to use the guides and follow what Close To My Heart has designed or I can do my own thing.

I started this card by grabbing the following supplies:
I then started cutting, stamping and adhering and in just a few minutes had this simple little card.  I also completed the inside by adding "just because" with black ink.  Someone should really enjoy this little beauty.

Now the second card I made took a bit more time, but it is so fun that it was worth the effort.  The card base is a circle spin card which is unfortunately no longer available from CTMH.  When I stumbled on it though, I knew that I had to use it for this hop.


I didn't like the white background showing through the window in the card, so I decided to add a pop of color to the inside.  I love the way this one turned out.


Now who is ready for a special?  Everyone who makes a purchase from my independent online store by 11:59 MST on March 31, will receive an entry to receive all the hostess rewards.  What can be better?  All the rewards but none of the work?  Simply head over by clicking here to place your order.  Be sure to join the "Dreamin' Big" gathering posted.  In addition, every $50 you spend will earn you an extra entry.  I will then randomly choose a winner and announce it here on 4/1/17.

Be sure to check out the whole hop.  Here's the line-up in case you get lost.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop