2018 Reading List

I love to read.  Unfortunately, I don't spend nearly enough time doing so at this stage of my life.  However, when I was recently sick for a few days, I spent some time reading.  I also spent some time journaling and working on my insert.

Hmmm..... journaling, reading and decorating.  What else could I do but... 

Of course I needed a few supplies.  For that I grabbed my Rusty Hinge Distress Crayon, the lettering stencil from Hero Arts, some stickers from the Reset Girl and my 01 and 05 Micron pens.
I also grabbed some Dr. Seuss quotes to add to the bottom.  I am definitely not on track for my reading goals so I guess I need to play catch up.  I have to say that this layout is the perfect place for me to keep track of where I am.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop